A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer/tablet/smartphone when accessing certain websites and applications. Among other features, cookies enable information on the browsing habits of users or their equipment to be stored and recovered and, depending on the information contained and how the equipment is utilized, they can be used to recognize users.
Cookies do not associate IP addresses with identifiable personal information.
Cookies do not allow us to contact your e-mail address or any other means of contact you provide. Cookies are not able to extract information from your computer's hard drive.
By browsing our website, you consent to the processing of the information provided, as indicated above.
1. Session cookie. It expires when the user closes their browser, and sometimes just after a certain period of time has elapsed (for example, on mobile devices, where the concept of ‘closing your browser’ is less relevant). Sessions are therefore ideal to remember, for example, if a user has logged in to a website. When they close their browser they are automatically logged out. They are usually considered relatively unobtrusive from a privacy perspective.
2. Persistent cookie. It expires after a fixed date, for example after one year. They are not cleared when the user closes their browser. A common use of a persistent cookie is the “Keep me logged in” box found beneath many login areas. For this to work, the cookie must be stored after the user closes their browser.
3. First party cookie. This is restricted to the same domain as the website you are viewing. For example, if you were visiting www.todoenone.com, a first party cookie would only be readable by pages inside www.todoenone.com.
4. Third party cookie. Third party cookies are most commonly used for tracking users by advertising networks, search engines and social media sites. If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be installed (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos housed on other sites). Third-party cookies are those established by a domain different to our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies of other websites when you browse these other websites.
5. Necessary cookies. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
6. Analysis cookies. These are cookies that enable to quantify the number of users and analyse their use of the service offered. For this, their browsing on our website or application is analysed to improve our offer of products or services.
7. Technical cookies. These are cookies that enable users to browse via our website and use the various options and services available, such as plug-ins to exchange social contents, user authentication or identification, and multimedia device sessions.
8. Personalization cookies. These are cookies that enable users to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria on their terminals, such as the pre-established language of the website.
|_cfduid||Necessary cookie.||onesignal.com||Third Party||strings.Identify trusted web traffic.||1 Year|
|_cfduid||Necessary cookie.||static.zdassets.com||Third Party||Identify trusted web traffic.||1 Year|
|_cfduid||Necessary cookie.||todoenone.zendesk.com||Third Party||Identify trusted web traffic.||1 Year|
|_cfduid||Necessary cookie.||zopim.com||Third Party||Identify trusted web traffic.||1 Year|
|AWSALB||Necessary cookie.||zopim.com||Third Party||Optimize user experience.||6 Days|
|incap_ses_#||Necessary cookie.||Autoeurope.eu||Third Party||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session|
|SESS#||Necessary cookie.||Autoeurope.eu||Third Party||Preserves users states across page requests.||29 Days|
|Visid_incap_#||Necessary cookie.||Autoeurope.eu||Third Party||Preserves users states across page requests.||1 Year|
|Laravel_session||Necessary cookie.||Autoeurope.eu||First Party||Used internally when uploading or renewing website content.||1 Day|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Necessary cookie.||Todoenone.com||First Party||Essential for the security of the website and visitor.||1 Day|
|ZD-suid||Necessary cookie.||Todoenone.com||First Party||Unique Id that identifies the user’s session.||Persistent|
|CFTOKEN||Personalization cookie.||Autoeurope.eu||Third Party||Determine device type so the website can be properly formatted.||30 Days|
|ZD-store||Personalization cookie.||Todoenonecom||First Party||Registers whether the self-service assistant has been displayed to the user.||Persistent|
|_ga||Personalization cookie||Autoeurope.eu||Third Party||Registers how the visitor uses the website under a unique ID.||2 Years|
|_ga||Personalization cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Registers how the visitor uses the website under a unique ID.||2 Years|
|_gat||Personalization cookie||Todoenone.com||Third Party||Used by Google Analytics for statistics.||1 Day|
|_gat||Personalization cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Used by Google Analytics for statistics.||1 Day|
|_gid||Personalization cookie||Autoeurope.eu||Third Party||Registers how the visitor uses the website.||1 Day|
|_gid||Personalization cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Registers how the visitor uses the website.||1 Day|
|CFID||Personalization cookie||Autoeurope.eu||Third Party||Stores visitor’s device and browser.||30 Days|
|Onesignal-pageview-count||Personalization cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Contains data on user’s interaction on the website.||Session|
|ZD-buid||Personalization cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Unique ID that identifies the user on recurring visits.||Persistent|
|ZD-currentTime||Personalization cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Registers the date and time for the user’s latest visit to the website.||Session|
|_zlcmid||Analysis cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Preserves users states across page requests.||1 Year|
|_fbp||Analysis cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Used by Facebook to deliver ads.||1 Day|
|fr||Analysis cookie||Facebook.com||Third Party||Used by Facebook to deliver ads.||3 months|
|GPS||Analysis cookie||Youtube.com||Third Party||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on GPS location||1 Day|
|IDE||Analysis cookie||Doubleclick.net||Third Party||Used to measure the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ad to the user.||1 Year|
|PREF||Analysis cookie||Youtube.com||Third Party||Keep statistics of how the visitor uses Youtube videos across different websites.||8 months|
|Test_cookie||Analysis cookie||Doubleclick.net||Third Party||Check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 Day|
|VISITOR_INF O1_LIVE||Analysis cookie||Youtube.com||Third Party||Estimate user’s bandwidth on pages with integrated Youtube videos.||179 Days|
|YSC||Analysis cookie||Youtube.com||Third Party||Keep Statistics of what videos from Youtube the user has seen.||Session|
|ZTE#||Analysis cookie||Todoenone.com||First Party||Saves chat id to recognize a device between visits during a chat session.||Session|
By browsing on our website or accessing our application, you accept the use and installation of cookies.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by removing the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options, as described in the section on “deactivation or removal of cookies.” However, this might affect the features of the website or application, making your user experience less satisfactory.
You can enable, block or remove the cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer/tablet/smartphone: